At Media Recruitment we like to understand who you are and more importantly what you want. Being ex-PR & Marketing professionals ourselves, we have an innate understanding and knowledge of the PR & Marketing industry.
We will give you guidance and present you with opportunities that best suit your skill set and experience – all in the strictest confidence (we will never send your CV out to a client without your prior consent).
For us to help you, here’s what we ask in return:
- When you contact us about a role, send us your CV plus salary expectation.
- Take the time to meet us in person; we will discuss your hopes, expectations, any relevant opportunities that suit your skill set and your CV. If your CV needs a little work, we will help you perfect it.
- Bring in your creative portfolio, if you don’t have one, now is the time to start preparing one.
- Keep us up to date with your job search, this will ensure that we don’t cross over with opportunities.
- When we get you an interview, we will let you know where you’re going, who you’re meeting and (whenever possible) provide you with a job brief given to us by the client.
- For your part, it is essential you do the following:
- Prepare beforehand, do as much research on the company and clients as possible.
- Make sure you look the part – first impressions matter.
- Always arrive in plenty of time. If for any reason being late is unavoidable, call us or the client explaining your situation.
- Present your creative portfolio, it will show your capabilities and achievements.
to download a timesheet.