At Media Recruitment we like to understand who you are and more importantly what you want. Being ex-PRs ourselves, we have an innate understanding and knowledge of the PR industry.
We will give you guidance and present you with opportunities that best suit your skill set and experience – all in the strictest confidence (we will never send your CV out to a client without your prior consent).
For us to help you, here’s what we ask in return:
- When you contact us about a role, send us your CV plus salary expectation.
- Take the time to meet us in person; we will discuss your hopes, expectations, any relevant opportunities that suit your skill set and your CV. If your CV needs a little work, we will help you perfect it.
- Bring in your creative portfolio, if you don’t have one, now is the time to start preparing one.
- Keep us up to date with your job search, this will ensure that we don’t cross over with opportunities.
- When we get you an interview, we will let you know where you’re going, who you’re meeting and (whenever possible) provide you with a job brief given to us by the client.
- For your part, it is essential you do the following:
- Prepare beforehand, do as much research on the company and clients as possible.
- Make sure you look the part – first impressions matter.
- Always arrive in plenty of time. If for any reason being late is unavoidable, call us or the client explaining your situation.
- Present your creative portfolio, it will show your capabilities and achievements.
to download a timesheet.