We have long relationships with so many of our candidates
because they know we will give honest, reliable advice and this is why so many
of our candidates eventually become our clients.
For us to help you here’s what we ask in return:
- When you contact us about a role, send us your CV + salary expectation.
- Take the time to meet us in person, this is a crucial stage
of the process, we will take the time to discuss your hopes, fears etc and if
your CV needs a helping hand, we will make it look foolproof. It also allows us
the time to discuss any relevant opportunities that suit your skill set.
- Bring your portfolio, if you don’t have one, now is the time
to start preparing one; it really does strengthen your hand in the interview
- Keep us up to date with your job search, this will ensure
that we don’t cross over with opportunities. You can call us anytime, we like
hearing from you, this is how relationships are built.
When get you an interview, we will provide you with all the
interview information, where you’re going, who you’re meeting etc and whenever
possible, we will have already provided you with a job brief given to us by the
client but for your part, it is crucial you do the following;
- Prepare before hand, do as much research on the company and
clients as possible, if you don’t, trust us, you will falter.
- Make sure you look the part, first impressions are all
important and if you make the effort, you will feel confident.
- Always arrive in plenty of time, being late does not set a
good first impression, if for any reason it is unavoidable either call us or
the client explaining your situation.
- Take your portfolio with you, it will show your capabilities
After that, it’s up to you but at Media Recruitment we will
do all we can to prepare you for what could be the biggest step you’ll make in