Amazing opportunity to work with some of the biggest players in the entertainment industry! My client is an awarded, independent agency with a strong heritage in the film & entertainment space.
They are seeking a Senior Social Account Manager / Strategist to lead a 4-person team on the EMEA social traffic control team for a leading movie studio on their theatrical movie releases.
The team develop region-centric strategy, provide support and direction to the markets and track and trace content that is dissipated to the 30+ markets and licensees in the EMEA region.
The role reports directly to the client EMEA marketing team based in London, and is overseen by the International Office in Los Angeles. The role is split with approx. 3 days in-house with the agency team and 2 days in-house with the client in Central London.
- Client Contact – The role sits as the first port of call for all client interfacing at EMEA level and is visible to the highest levels of the Digital Marketing team in the Head Office.
- Market Liaison – Elevate clients’ social offerings, solve their problems and ensure they are keeping on-brand for all product.
- Industry Expert – Liaise with industry contacts, platforms and partner companies to ensure that the client has full visibility of the ever-changing playing field, and advise where they can benefit.
- Internal Agency Team Leader – lead the team, consisting of Data Analyst, YouTube Data Specialist, Account Executive. This team is responsible for a lot of the amazing information-packed data-gathering and reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. The Senior AM / Strategist will help shape and guide the output, encourage development and work with senior Management to ensure the well-being of the team.
To be clear, as part of this particular remit, this role is not responsible for community management, copywriting posts or provide creative assets.
Experience & Skills:
- The role demands an exceptional communicator, level-headed and unflustered problem solver, and a friendly, positive influence.
- A skilled networker, able to form and develop relationships with the key players in each market, understanding their abilities, resources and issue.
- Ability to pull together moving components of a proposal into one, cohesive strategy.
- Can think beyond digital: how an idea can grow to other touch points (experiential, PR and beyond) and has an entrepreneurial attitude to find potential partners.