We are working with an award-winning group of Beauty Clinics, dedicated to cutting edge treatments, superior client experiences and most of all, results. Having seen significant growth and expansion in the last 24 months, they are looking for a PR Manager to join their Marketing team to help build further expansion and diversification over the next few years.
Whilst the clinics and their growth with be at the core of this role, their Founder and the team are developing additional business units including a franchise model, skincare line and a B2B consultancy.
- Lead their PR activity for both consumer and trade press
- Dovetail PR into their overall marketing strategy
- Manage social channels and content production
- Utilising relationships with on and offline consumer and trade press to communicate their brand, offering and innovation
- Assist development and delivery of their SEO strategy (including link building) to increase search engine visibility and drive traffic to the site
- Create brand appropriate content for press and internal communications
- Significant experience in Luxury Beauty PR
- Other luxury brand experience
- Exceptional contacts in on and offline press and proven connection with online influencers and bloggers
- Significant proactive experience in the development, management and evaluation of innovative PR campaigns
- Considerable PR measurement experience
- Some experience and understanding of the multiple fields of SEO
- An understand of all marketing channels and how to integrate PR into a larger marketing plan
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to understand and communicate our brand values and brand voice
- Confident and proactive relationships with press and bloggers
- A passion for beauty and beauty services
- Can-do attitude and a desire to work in a hard-working, motivated team
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to react quickly to change
- A creative, proactive approach
The role is reporting into the Head of Brand Communications who is lovely. You will work closely with their Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager. Gorgeous role and fantastic training. Get in touch with your CV asap!