This award winning boutique PR agency specialising in property, interiors and retail, with a history of launching start-ups, is looking for a PR Account Executive to work across a range of property clients.
Joining a small team, the role extremely hands on. You will gain exposure across all business areas and have the opportunity to input strategic and creative ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting press releases and social media content
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and pitching feature ideas
- Acting as the lead contact (with support from a company director) for clients and media
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of clients
- Working with a director to lead the coordination of live PR events
- Working on social media campaigns on behalf of clients
- Developing management skills with more junior team members
- Contributing to new business pitches
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have first class written and verbal communication skills and an excellent understanding of social media. The candidate should be a natural networker –and be confident dealing with clients and press face to face on a regular basis.
- Experience in these sectors or similar fields would be an advantage but is not essential, so long as you have an interest in property.
- Strong media contacts and media relations skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent writing skills
- High standard of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, and team skills
- Can-do, positive attitude and a cheerful disposition!
This is an agency who believe in nurturing young talent, offer a great work/life balance and a fun and exciting environment to work in – being a small team, all staff members are really valued and encouraged to grow.
- 20 days holiday, plus the days that fall between Christmas and New Year.
- Holiday loyalty scheme: after 2 years’ service, employees receive 1 day of extra holiday for each year of service, up to 25 days.
- Summer hours: optional 4.30pm finish on a Friday in June, July and August
- 1 ‘Personal Hour’ per calendar month.
- Minimum 1 external training day per year, through the CIPR or equivalent body.
- Optional pension package in place by August 2017.